Friday, March 4, 2011

A FRESH START WITH GOD by todd tomasella

You can Have a ...

A FRESH START WITH GOD

“Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?” Ezekiel 18:31

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27

New Creatures in Christ

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-18

Fresh Forgiveness

“Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.” Lamenations 3:19-26

Fresh Oil

“But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.” Psalms 92:10

Are you in need of a fresh beginning? Are you genuinely open to and ready to hear and obey the truth in order to be blessed with a new beginning? If so, keep reading, open your whole heart, and get ready to be blessed.

1. Schedule God into your very waking moments for prayer communion and the study of His Word (Ps. 5:3; 63:1; Mk. 1:35). He is the Cornerstone of your day and life.

2. Study God’s Word diligently: Get blank index cards and get ready to begin capturing God’s Word and memorizing it (Prov. 4:4, 21; Jn. 5:39; 2 Tim. 2:15). Carry those Scriptures on index cards where ever you go and read, meditate and memorize them. Feed on God’s Word (1 Pet. 2:2).

3. Get a King James Bible and discard all artificial, supposedly “easy to understand” counterfeit, corrupt Bible versions. See “Bible Versions” page at www.SafeGuardYourSoul.com

4. Confess, repent of, and forsake all known sins before the LORD, beginning with the sin of not placing the LORD first in your life (Exod. 20:3-4; Prov. 28:13; 1 Jn. 1:9).

5. Be resolved in the truth that you have been granted a whole new life and that you are not your own but the LORD’s who bought you with His precious blood (Acts 20:28; 1 Cor. 6:19-20; 2 Cor. 5:17-18).

6. Daily expect persecution, suffering, testings, and trials for the Word’s sake (Mk. 4:17; 2 Tim. 3:12; James 1:2-4; 1 Pet. 4:12).

7. Communicate the Gospel of Jesus to others in everyway that you possible can. Number your short days on this earth and redeem or buy back for lost time (Ps. 90:12; Eph. 5:16). Ask the LORD to make you fruitful in His eternal kingdom and that your fruit will remain (Ps. 2:8; Jn. 15:16).

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalms 51:10


LET’S LEARN GOD’S WORD TOGETHER - ONE TRUTH AT A TIME: This message was sent out to each person who is on our Moments For My Master email devotional list. We would love to add you and have the privilege of nourishing your heart with God's Word (1 Tim. 4:6). Sign up here: info@safeguardyoursoul.com

http://safeguardyoursoul.com
http://womenwhofeargod.com/
http://momentswithmymaster.com
http://todd-tomasella.com
http://predatorsinourpulpits.com/
http://everywordofgodispure.blogspot.com/
http://once-saved-always-saved.com